You have not lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you. Please consider joining our efforts!
Volunteers at Lenox Hill Neighborhood House use their unique skills, talents and experiences to enrich our programs for thousands in need. We offer an extensive array of meaningful and rewarding volunteer positions for everyone from teens to older adults. Opportunities to volunteer are available weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Here is just a sampling of ways that you or your family member can help make a very real difference:
- Teaching Assistant in our Early Childhood Center
- Friendly Visitor for home-bound older adults
- Activities Leader in our Women's Mental Health Shelter
- English Instructor in classes for recent immigrants
- Computer & Technology Specialist for Adults
- Food Services Assistant
Click here to view our Volunteer Brochure!
To apply to be a volunteer, please contact Volunteer Director Anthony Snowden.