casa mutua links

Link


casa mutua info

Elizabeth Tacina
Director
etacina@lenoxhill.org
212-218-0307 

Casa Mutua
159 East 102nd Street
New York, NY 10029

Casa Mutua

Casa Mutua, located at 102nd Street and Lexington Avenue, is our 54-unit permanent supportive housing residence for formerly homeless, mentally ill single adults.

Our residents have previously been homeless and come to us from the shelter system or the streets. Currently, we accept residents who are chronically homeless (i.e., two years of homelessness or one year of homelessness with a disability).

Casa Mutua residents have a history of mental illness, with many also suffering from physical ailments. At Casa Mutua, 80% of our residents are on SSI; the remaining 20% receive public assistance benefits.

The Casa Mutua community helps residents gain independence and stability by providing comprehensive social, psychiatric, recreational, counseling, legal and other supportive services in a permanent housing residence. Lenox Hill Neighborhood House is both the landlord and property manager and the supportive services provider at Casa Mutua.

For information about Casa Mutua, contact: 

Elizabeth Tacina
Director
etacina@lenoxhill.org
212-218-0307